Love Letter to My Lovelly Dad








Dad,
Come and smack me in the valley
Wipe hair with your hands warm
Give me a hug

Dad,
Tell me what I want to hear
Whisper to me beautiful poems
I sing songs that I like

Dad,
Sit down beside me to pick up twilight
Ask me what I want to
Nod in each pause my story

Dad,
Held my hand when the storm hit
Handheld is a close
close

Dad,
Smile at me and in the sun
When the morning greeting

Dad,
Be washed sweat
Will erase your tears
Will my life kubaktikan
I'll do whatever you want

Dad,
Do not ask me about the meaning of love
Give me your love and your love

When fatigue is inflamed
When a lie to cover my heart
I could no longer say to the heart, 'go to sleep we'll be happy'
I gave up in tears
Let him talk about my love for you

Dad,
Allow me to death inflamed

Dad,
Hold me tonight.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

TEORI PEMBANGUNAN DUNIA KETIGA

Melankoli !

Sedang tebangun dari tidur panjang